Benefits to you:
- Observe detailed anatomical structure
- Avoid damage to structure such as nerves in the process of implant surgery
- Check impacted teeth positions accurately
- Plan pre-implant surgery effectively
- Reduce surgery time as a result of more accurate diagnosis
- Get patients confidence that you have selected the right treatment plan
Benefits to the patient:
- Safer treatment for your patients
- Assists with communication with your patients
- Improved success rates with your procedures
- Lower radiation dosage for patients -10 times lower than medical x-ray scanners
Digital Panoramic (OPG) - £50
Digital Cephalometric (CEPH) - £50
Full CBCT Scan
To include a radiology report it will be £200.
To include an STL digital impression it will be an additional £25
*prices to be confirmed before procedure depending on clinician request.
Please note all our CBCT scans come in a DICOM format.