Redhill Orthodontics Limited is an Appointed representative of Chrysalis Finance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking.
- A complete assessment and diagnosis
- A fully designed and individually tailored treatment plan
- A discussion to explain your treatment plan, all payment options available to you and answer any further questions you may have. We will also look at how we can schedule your treatment and make the appointments to fit with your everyday life.
There are no hidden costs at Redhill Orthodontics. All payment plans include:
- The full course of Orthodontic treatment, no matter how long the treatment takes
- Removable and Fixed retainers at the end of treatment.
- One year of appointments after treatment has finished supervising the retainer wear.
Every case is different based on specific circumstances, however, typical treatments are between £3k & £4k. Prices depend on the complexity of the treatment and the type of brace you choose. We offer flexible payment plans for all our patients.
- An initial deposit of £200
- 12 months interest free payments
- Low costs finance options for payments over 2, 3, 4 & 5 years starting from as little as £61 a month.
Low Cost Payment Plans
Are you considering orthodontic treatment but not sure about the best way to pay for it? If so, you might be interested in the low cost payment plans we offer to fund your treatment.
How much can I borrow?
You can borrow between £350 and £25,000, subject to status. You must be over 21 to apply.
How do I apply?
You will need to complete a simple, online credit application, which one of our staff can help you with in the surgery. Most applications are approved straight away, so that you can go ahead immediately to book an appointment for the treatment you want.
How much will I pay?
With our low cost facility, we provide you with a quotation that shows the monthly payment and the total interest payable over the term of the loan.
Examples of the monthly repayments are shown below:
|Amount of credit||£3000||£5000|
|Term of loan||24 months||36 months|
|Total amount repaid||£3305.76||£5766.12|
How do I make the repayments?
Just like everything else nowadays, the monthly payments are collected by Direct Debit, and are subject to the usual guarantee from your bank.
Who is the credit provider?
Redhill Orthodontics works with two reputable companies to bring finance to our patients: Chrysalis Finance Ltd is our credit broker and Shawbrook Bank Ltd is the credit provider. The section in the content above where it has the examples of the monthly repayments please put this in a table. From Treatment cost to Total amount repaid